Who we are
Our website address is: http://www.overtonharriers.org.uk.
What personal data we collect and why we collect it
For Members the club will
– not sell or share club member personal data to third parties for the purpose of marketing
– will only use personal details for the purposes of insurance, licences and publishing results on our website and social media pages
– will use personal details for the payment of membership
– email the monthly club newsletter, if you wish to be removed from this distribution list you can request to be removed at any time by emailing firstname.lastname@example.org
For participants of the Overton 5 and Combe Gibbet race’s the club will
– not sell or share personal data to third parties for the purpose of marketing
– will only use personal details for the purposes of race entry, payment and emergency contacts, insurance, licences and publishing results on our website and social media pages
– email updates on the race including the races being open for entry, updates on when the races are about to sell out, updates on race details and confirmation of when the results are available.
– Overton Harriers uses Run Britain to manage race entries and payments. Overton Harriers do not receive any payment details from Run Britain. Run Britain’s privacy statement can be found on their website RunBritain.com
If you wish to be removed from email distribution list you can request to be removed at any time via emailing email@example.com , replying to the email or hitting the unsubscribe button at the bottom of the email
When visitors leave comments on the site we collect the data shown in the comments form, and also the visitor’s IP address and browser user agent string to help spam detection.
If you upload images to the website, you should avoid uploading images with embedded location data (EXIF GPS) included. Visitors to the website can download and extract any location data from images on the website.
If you leave a comment on our site you may opt-in to saving your name, email address and website in cookies. These are for your convenience so that you do not have to fill in your details again when you leave another comment. These cookies will last for one year.
How long we retain your data
If you leave a comment, the comment and its metadata are retained indefinitely. This is so we can recognize and approve any follow-up comments automatically instead of holding them in a moderation queue.
If you require anymore information, please contact firstname.lastname@example.org