Combe Gibbet to Overton Race
Entries for the 42nd running of the race on the 3rd April 2016 will open soon
The Combe Gibbet is a stunning and challanging 16 mile cross country race through the beautiful Berkshire and Hampshire countryside. It’s an ideal race to prepare for the April marathon season and for people looking to do half and full Ironman triathlons in the summer.
The race starts at 14.00 from Combe Gibbet and finishes in Overton. Your race entry includes;
- Parking at the finish in Overton
- A bus ride from Overton to the start at Combe Gibbet (departing at 12.45)
- The transportation of your kit back to the finish where shower and changing facilities are available.
- All road crossings professionally traffic managed
- A souvenir finishers medal
A selection of homemade refreshments will be on sale at the finish as a well-earned reward for finishing the race. We are not the only one to love this race, here are some of the comments from runners over the years
Course route and elevation
To see an OS version of the course map click here
If you prefer to enter the race via the postal form it will be available here where entries open
Click here for the 2016 race details, these may change as we get closer to the race and if they do we will let all race entrants know by email.
To see the previous results of the Combe Gibbet and since 2008 click here