Combe Gibbet to Overton Race
The 2019 race on Sunday 7th April is now sold out
The latest entry list as of the 19th March can be found here
To amend any details, withdraw from the race or to be put on the waiting list please email combegibbet@overtonharriers.
If you want to transfer your entry to a friend then please email firstname.lastname@example.org with the following details, transfers must be received before the 4th April. Any transfers received after the 4th will not be processed
- Original runners name
- New runner’s Name
- New runner’s date of birth
- New runner’s gender
- New runner’s email address
- New runner’s club affiliation (if applicable)
- New runner’s England Athletics number (if applicable)
Please contact email@example.com with any further questions
The Combe Gibbet is a stunning and challenging 16 mile cross country race through the beautiful Berkshire and Hampshire countryside. It’s an ideal race to prepare for the April marathon season and for people looking to do half and full Ironman triathlons across the summer.
The race starts at 14.00 on the 7th April 2019 from Combe Gibbet and finishes in Overton.
Your race entry includes;
- A bus ride from Overton to the start at Combe Gibbet (departing at 12.45)
- The transportation of your kit back to the finish where shower and changing facilities are available.
- All road crossings professionally traffic managed
- A souvenir finishers medal
A selection of homemade refreshments will be on sale at the finish as a well-earned reward for finishing the race. We are not the only one to love this race, here are some of the comments from runners over the years
Course route and elevation
To see an OS version of the course map click here
The 2019 Race details are available here
Previous race results from 2008 to 2018 can be found here