Entries to the Overton 5 are now open, click here for details
Do you want to improve your Parkrun time or take on a bigger challenge?
Who are we? Overton Harriers is a small running club with a thriving ladies, men and junior teams of all abilities. We compete in road, cross country, athletic and triathlon events. The club has a strong social side with training weekends, trips abroad and fun events such as the Overton Wheelbarrow race. Facilities include changing rooms, showers and bar.
How can we help you?
- No matter how fast you are, we have members that are a similar speed
- As Jo Pavey has shown age is not an issue and our members prove it
- Running with others is fun and see the best of Hampshire’s countryside
- We can help you create a training plan to meet your goals, big or small
- Try training with us for free initially, membership is only £40 a year