This years Combe Gibbet is now full, thank you to all who have entered and supported the race, click here for entry lists and race details
Do you want to improve your Parkrun time or take on a bigger challenge?
Who are we? Overton Harriers is a small running club with a thriving ladies, men and junior teams of all abilities. We compete in road, cross country, athletic and triathlon events. The club has a strong social side with training weekends, trips abroad and fun events such as the Overton Wheelbarrow race. Facilities include changing rooms, showers and bar.
How can we help you?
- No matter how fast you are, we have members that are a similar speed
- As Jo Pavey has shown age is not an issue and our members prove it
- Running with others is fun and see the best of Hampshire’s countryside
- We can help you create a training plan to meet your goals, big or small
- Try training with us for free initially, membership is only £40 a year